1. Good thing I don't treat my children like I treat my blog. As in, I pay attention to my kids... feed them, love on them, that kind of thing. My blog is more like my kitchen plant. I water it when I remember, which usually ends up being once a month or so, and miraculously, it still lives.
2. I really want a lightscoop so I can say goodbye to ugly flash photos!
3. I love spring.
4. I need to figure out how to fix our vacuum that won't suck. Our carpet is sort of crunchy... that sounds really gross!
5. We bought all of our container gardening stuff! Several new planters, plus the ones we have leftover from last year. We're planting tomatoes (for salsa), peas, green beans, green peppers, and onions. Hopefully I'll remember to water my veggies more than I remember to water my kitchen plant.
6. NCAA basketball? What is that? Why should I care?
7. I should have given up the internet for Lent.
**********
(Happy Saturday since even though I started this post at 11:39pm and it's now 12:32am. Reason #1 why I don't blog enough. It takes me forever to write a post because I am easily distracted.)
Geez, now I want a lightscoop. Never heard of them before, but they look really awesome... of course, that would require me getting an SLR camera first. Don't see that happening anytime soon...
ReplyDelete